Fancy Girl Designs also offers original watercolor and pen and ink illustrations for businesses, blogs, and individuals. The illustrations can be converted into digital format for web use or printing, or you can order the original art, which is hand-painted &/or hand-drawn on archival quality paper.
Here’s how it works.
- Please email me to get started. Let me know your requirements and I’ll send you a quote and discuss the timeline with you.
- If I see that the design project is a good fit for my own creative style, I will email you my quote.
- If my Project Quote meets your needs and budget, you will be required to email me your acceptance, upon which I will send you an Invoice for the quoted price of your design job order. Payment must be made in full before any work begins.
- After you have made the payment, I will discuss your design requirements with you.
- I’ll start working on your illustration.
- You will agree that I, the artist will complete the work in my creative style at the my sole discretion. If you, the client, refuses to receive the artwork or demands artwork be redone, it is understood and agreed that you are cancelling the agreement, and no fee will be refunded.
- The fee for the artwork is non-refundable. If you, the commissioner nonetheless does not want or refuses to receive the illustration, I may decide whether or not to complete it, and will exclusively retain all right to the illustration.
- Some digital editing may or will be done in order to improve or adjust the illustration, as needed. These edits will not be reflected in the original art, but only in the digital copy.
- The illustration will be sent to you in high resolution digital files, or if you have made prior arrangements, the original art will be mailed to you and you will be billed for shipping and handling.