I have to admit that I’m having way too much fun over at Instagram, so you can find me there more often than here. I have to consciously tell myself that I’m supposed to blog, and not just Instagram everything. hahahah! My blog coach, Martine de Luna, is probably at her wits’ end at my poor compliance to her suggestions after our blog coaching sessions.
1. I love Ferragamo Varina flats. They’re so classy! I would love a pair in pink. I think I’m really a Southern belle at heart.
2. Would you believe that I took this photograph with only my iPhone 6? Edited in PicTapGo app to adjust brightness. These carnations called out to me when I went to the market last week. It’s an extravagance but definitely worth it!
3. These F. Scott Fitzgerald books have the most gorgeous covers! I bought these as a gift for myself and I was so happy when they finally arrived! I normally buy my books online, either thru Amazon, or Book Depository, depending on where I can get a better price.
4. Frances Sales, of Topaz Horizon and Topaz Mommy, one of my client/friends that I interact with often on social media, requested me to paint a scene that she described so well. It’s a much sought after dream for us, moms, to find time to just curl up in a comfy chair with a book, and with nary a care for the world. I dream of this too! Today is her birthday, and I’m wishing this for her.
5. This illustration is what I did for Sabrina, the lucky girl who won by birthday giveaway. She has the most delicious cooking blog, and she wanted me to show her cooking paella in her kitchen, wearing this particular outfit. I’ll be mailing this to you soon, Sabrina!
6. Make it Blissful has the most fun Instagram hashtag challenges. The one for this week is #blissfulmorning, and this is my contribution. I took the picture right after I woke up. I love looking at this pretty wall decor above my bed!