Your logo is your business’ or blog’s most memorable icon. Through my own intuitive design process (gleaned and fine-tuned from my years of experience as well as my former career as psychologist), I navigate through your ideas and inspirations, and create an iconic logo that tells your brand’s compelling, unique story.
The Logo Design Service is for you if:
- You desire a stylish, unforgettable visual brand that will resonate with your target market;
- You already have a clear vision and strategy for your brand. If not, I would recommend you go into the heart of your brand with my coaching partner, Ginny Krauss. We have branding packages available for creatives who want to gain clarity with your brand and design direction;
- You are willing to work in close collaboration me throughout the Design Process, and understand that my job as a designer is to translate your vision for your brand into a visual form that captures your brand story;
- You understand that investing in a professional visual identity will help your business achieve brand equity throughout various platforms: web, social media, print/collaterals, merchandise and product packaging.
Choose from these packages:
- The starter package (main logo only + brand guide) – starts at $300
- The premium package (primary logo + submark + alternate logo) – starts at $500
- The full branding suite (everything in the premium package plus coordinating stationery, business cards, social media branding) – starts at $750
You can opt for a vector (scalable to any size) design, or a high resolution hand-drawn illustration.
All logo design packages include a Brand Identity Guide, detailing your brand elements and how they should be used, so you have everything you need to maintain your brand across all platforms. It also includes all the necessary file formats you need for both web use and printing.
You might fancy adding coordinating business cards, letterhead, social media branding, labels, blog headers, or whatever else you need. If you decide to get the full branding suite, these are already included.
Here’s how it works.
- Please fill out my Inquiry Form to get started. Let me know your requirements and I’ll send you a quote and discuss the timeline with you.
- If I see that the design project is a good fit for my design studio and style, I will email you my quote.
- If my Project Quote meets your needs and budget, you will be required to email me your acceptance, upon which I will send you an Invoice for the downpayment of your design job order.
- After you have made the Downpayment, I will send you a Design Questionnaire, which you must fill out completely and in detail. Incomplete questionnaires will be sent back. You will also be asked to create a Pinterest board of all your visual ideas. This is a crucial step in the process. We will discuss your design requirements in detail after you’ve done your homework.
- I’ll start designing your 2 concepts and send them to you for feedback.
- You will choose ONE (1) of these design concepts for me to further develop, along with your direction. You have three rounds of revision on your chosen design concept. Any other revisions in excess of the standard three rounds will be billed accordingly.
- When the design project finally meets your criteria and you are completely satisfied with it, I will do a final proof and send you your Final Balance via PayPal. Kindly pay the PayPal invoice.
- Once the Final Balance has been paid, I will prepare all the digital files and send them to you.