If you haven’t noticed yet, rose gold is now the metal of choice for fancy girls. I mean, what could be a prettier combination than gold and pink, right?! Rose gold touches are everywhere – fashion, home, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, watches! Its warm glow is just so romantic and feminine, and the metallic component gives it just the right edginess so it’s not remininscent of a little girl’s bedroom.
I’ve gathered the prettiest products that do the rose gold thing perfectly. Think of it as my visual shopping list. (I hope my husband doesn’t read this. *cue evil laughter*)
1. Jonathan Adler Pop Champagne Candle in Rose Gold.
2. Cole Haan Air Monica rose gold ballet flats. That bow detail is calling my name.
3. This is just someone’s concept, but just imagine if they really did produce a rose gold iPhone. I’ll be first in line.
4. Daniel Wellington Classic St Mawes 40MM Rose Gold. I love the clean classic look of a DW watch. Plus points that it’s inexpensive.
5. Tiffany & Co. Paloma Picasso Olive Leaf Band Ring. Swoon!
6. Home Republic Diamond Tea Light Holder.
7. Lisa T Ceramic Vase. Love the hammered look.
8. Kate Spade Cherry Lane Lacey Rose Gold Wallet. You all know how much of a Kate Spade fan I am, so of course this had to be on the list.