I just love this season! The holidays are fast approaching and we can finally do fun things, like decorating and wrapping presents! For me, there is nothing like the joy of wrapping presents for someone you love. I have a whole box of lovely ribbons and ornaments that I have chosen carefully, so that each gift will also be lovingly and beautifully wrapped.
I designed this set of 6 printable gift tags that you can use on your gifts.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Printable download
- White card in stock of choice (preferably between 200 – 300gsm)
- Computer & printer
- PDF viewer
- Hole punch & thin ribbons or twine
- Print out the gift tags on A4 or US letter paper. (I suggest you use a thick matte paper stock between 200 – 300gsm for a better look. Make sure in your printer setup that your print quality is set to ‘high’.)
- Cut around the dotted line on the outer edges.
- Punch a hole in the top of the tag, add a thin ribbon, write a special note on the back and attach it to your wrapped gift.
Leave a Reply