The husband finally decided to set up a proper home bar. While I will leave the actual choice of liquor to him, (he’s the one who will be drinking, after all) I’ve been mainly busy stocking up on the accoutrements. We don’t have a proper bar cart yet — it’s taking forever to find the perfect one, and I don’t want to compromise. I love that they said stocking up a home bar is a marathon, not a sprint. Don’t expect to get everything all at once. (Reminder to self.)
These are the ones on my list:
1. Welcome Metal Server from Crate and Barrel. Currently on my wishlist. They don’t ship to Singapore, so I’ll have to check out the Crate and Barrel store here.
2. Crystal Decanter and Glasses from Royal Doulton. Got ours at a huge discount when Takashimaya had a sale.
3. Welcome Metal Bowls from Crate and Barrel. I’d serve cocktail snacks in them.
4. Gold-rimmed Brandy Snifter (I really don’t know where I got this picture. If you do come across this product, please let me know. I’ve been looking for this set!)
5. Antique Silver Cocktail Shaker from Pottery Barn. (love this! It looks like pewter. )
6. Mercury Glass Vase from Z Gallerie. Because I’d like to be able to put some flowers or a candle, if I wanted to. And I love the look of mercury glass!
7. Speakeasy Lidded Ice Bucket (with monogram) by Pottery Barn. Of course I had ours monogrammed!
8. Speakeasy Tray (with monogram) by Pottery Barn. I love this tray so much! It’s perfect for serving drinks.
Next project: learn how to mix drinks!