Congratulations, you have a brand new visual brand identity and website. Now what?
Launching a new logo and website is a big deal, but it’s not the end of the story. It’s like throwing a party (one of the best analogies I’ve read). You want everything to be perfect, from the decor to the menu to the music. But even if you have all the best and most amazing party concept in a spectacular venue, no one will show up if you don’t send out invitations.
In the same way, a new logo/brand identity and website are just the foundation for your brand. You need to market them effectively if you want people to know about your business, and to actually visit your sparkling new website.
So, how do you market a new logo and website? Here are a few tips:
- Start with a strong social media campaign. Share your new logo and website on all of your social media channels. Use eye-catching visuals and engaging captions to get people’s attention.
- Send out email blasts to your subscribers. Let your existing customers know about your new branding. Include a link to your website so they can check it out. Don’t have an email list yet? Then it’s time to start one.
- Run paid advertising campaigns. Target your ads to people who are interested in your industry. Use keywords and phrases that people are likely to search for when they’re looking for businesses like yours.
- Get featured in industry publications. Reach out to journalists and bloggers who cover your industry. See if they’d be interested in writing about your new branding.
- Attend industry events. This is a great way to meet new people and network with potential customers. Wear your new logo and website on your business cards and promotional materials.
Launching a new logo and website is an exciting time. But it’s important to remember the next step: marketing. After all, you didn’t just make a sizeable investment only for you to stop midway through the process. (And if you’re too busy doing ALL.THE.THINGS, then I say it’s time to hire people to help you out. But that’s another blog post.) By following these tips, you can get the word out about your new branding and attract your dream clients.