Some things I’m totally obsessed with this month.
1. Michael Kors Gia Tote in Ecru. So perfect for summer! And roomy enough for a mum of 2 boys. It is sadly out of stock.
2. Eames Rocker. I’d place this inside the boys’ room. It’s such a classic, and an absolute cutie!
3. Jenni Kayne Raffia d’Orsay flats. This would pair really well with the tote, dontcha think? 🙂
4. Castillo White Floor Lamp by Crate and Barrel. I need a new lamp for our reading corner. The one we currently have got destroyed by the boys. I really don’t know how they separated it from the heavy base, but they did.
5. Tory Burch Blythe Shirtdress in White. It’s made of stretch cotton, so it’s so perfect for me! 🙂
6. Blanc 6-candle chandelier from Ballard Designs. I love its modern lines! It’s fancy but not Victorian fancy.
7. White cake stands by Martha Stewart. I love the scallop edging! I love the lacey pattern on the other one! I waaaaant!!!
8. White Mesh Ergonomic Chair by Diemme. My lower back has been killing me. I currently use a white Eames replica fibreglass chair and it offers no support whatsoever. Serves me right for choosing form over function. I wish I could find this particular one here in Singapore. I really want it in white and I can’t find a white mesh chair here that’s this beautiful! See how gorgeous it is?
I want everything here, Pat!!!! Everything is so pretty, fancy and spoiled! 🙂
So glad to know we have the same taste, Grace! 🙂