Hi there! I’m still alive! I have been a lazy blogger lately, what with all the projects that I’m working on. Plus, I’ve been having too much fun over at Instagram!
A few quick updates:
1) I’m all set to release my first ever WordPress theme. I’m calling it Sophie. It’s clean, mobile responsive, and comes in 3 color options. Do watch out for the shop opening! Mailing list subscribers get a special discount and first dibs. So hurry and subscribe to my mailing list!
2. I’ve also been busy working on commissions for fashion illustrations. I did Samantha a few days ago for an events company. This will be part of their brand identity design, which I also just submitted. I can’t wait to feature this project on the blog!
3. I couldn’t let the watercolors I already mixed to go to waste, so I painted another one, just for fun. Lovelies, meet Emily, who is wearing my dream outfit of the moment. I miss having a waistline like that! It’s been years! If you’re able to wear this outfit, please take a picture and show me. I will envy you to the end of my days.
4. This week, I also installed 2 more blog themes! Both are very whimsical and feature-packed.
(Showing the screenshots from my test site because both these blogs are still very very new – in other words the blog owners haven’t even published their first posts yet.)
5. Lastly, I was still reeling from the tragic death of Robin Williams yesterday (a whole day of crying, seriously!) when I heard of the passing of Lauren Bacall, one of my ultimate style icons. I tried to pay homage to her by doing this quick sketch.
How about you? How have you been?
Congrats on the release of your theme! I often wondered when you would do so. Best wishes with the shop, too. I so think it is long overdue but I suppose things come to fruition in the fullness of time.
It’s super cool that you would release your very own themes! Plus, I also like, or hope to wear something like that shirt and skirt ensemble.
Thanks Ceemee! 🙂 I love doing these illustrations, about as much as I love coding websites! 🙂